BLOOD ORANGE BLACK RASPBERRY RUM PUNCH, COURTESY OF HEATHER CRISTO
- 1 cup chilled blood orange juice
- 4 (12 ounce) chilled natural blackberry sodas (I used IZZE brand)
- 1 cup rum
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 blood orange thinly sliced
- pansies to garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher filled with ice combine all of the ingredients. Stir gently to combine.
- Add several blackberries and an orange slice to each glass and pour the punch into the glasses. Garnish with a pansy if desired and serve immediately.
I like to make these for company and holidays. Goat cheese and fig jam works just as good. I like to put a candied pecan in the center of each one when I make them. They are always a crowd favorite.
Phyllo Dough Brie, Honey + Fig Jam Tarts
*via the kitchen
- Phyllo Cups (find these in the freezer section of your grocery store)
- Fig Jam
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Arrange the phyllo cups on a baking sheet.
- Place about 1/4 teaspoon of fig jam in the bottom of each phyllo cup. Dice the brie into small cubes, and place one in each of the phyllo cups. Drizzle honey over the brie.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese has lightly browned.
- Serve right away.